In association with
Adidas 'Space Diver launch' by Creature London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 27 March 2012 04:18PM
Creature London has launched its first work for Adidas since winning a place on the brand's roster earlier this year.
The pan-European campaign to launch the Adidas Originals Space Diver shoe (sold exclusively in Foot Locker) includes a TV spot that is running in the UK, Spain, France, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands.
It is supported by a Facebook app, digital activity and a campaign website.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- eCommerce PM Superstar - Urgent! GoodEgg Digital £450 per day, London or Watford
- Global Design Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £60000 - £70000 per annum + 40% bonus, West London
- Online Coordinator NG Digital Marketing Competitive salary + package, Central London
- Brand Manager FMCG Connect Up to £34,000 plus bonus potential and benefits, West Yorkshire
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity