In association with
Adidas 'Space Diver launch' by Creature London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 27 March 2012 04:18PM
Creature London has launched its first work for Adidas since winning a place on the brand's roster earlier this year.
The pan-European campaign to launch the Adidas Originals Space Diver shoe (sold exclusively in Foot Locker) includes a TV spot that is running in the UK, Spain, France, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands.
It is supported by a Facebook app, digital activity and a campaign website.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Search Executive SYLEX Recruitment £20000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Internal Communications Specialist Ninesharp £115 - £130 per day, Leeds
- Digital Designer (UX, Mobile, UI, Music Industry) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager £35-40k Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'