Turkey of the Week - JWT London, Harvester
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 March 2012 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy doesn't think JWT London's "junior chef" commercial does very much to improve Harvester's image:
"I would argue that being ordered around by a child make the chefs at the restaurant chain look like a bunch of patsies. The idea of having a little boy play the head chef in a kitchen might appeal to an audience of eight-year-olds (or perhaps that is the target audience?), but even younger viewers would expect a better script and more convincing acting."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Somerset
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers