PepsiCo breakfast brands seek digital shop
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 March 2012 11:20AM
PepsiCo is looking for an agency to handle UK digital advertising for its Tropicana and Quaker Oats brands.
The food giant has contacted agencies inviting them to pitch for the business. The brief will also cover social media activity.
Recent digital work for Tropicana has included a giveaway of 1,000 litre-cartons of the juice on its Facebook page, which pre-empted an artificial sunrise installation in London’s Trafalgar Square created by the art collective Greyworld.
In March last year, the brand partnered with The Guardian’s website to create a co-branded section of the site dedicated solely to good news.
Tropicana and Quaker Oats last teamed up in a marketing drive in 2006 for an online breakfast promotion. The campaign, created by Graphico, aimed to push the idea that, together, the brands can offer valuable advice on eating a healthy breakfast.
Visitors to a microsite, www.healthierstart.co.uk, could select the ingredients in their breakfast and work out its nutritional value on a calculator.
Tropicana’s above-the-line work continues to be handled by DDB UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Graphic Designer Major Players £20000 - £40000 per annum, Thames Ditton
- Staffing / Field Recruitment Executive - Field Marketing Agency Stonor £18-22K, Berkshire
- Web Editor Network Career Consultants £29000 - £36000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Buying Manager, Asia Salt £75000 - £90000 per annum + relocation + benefits, China
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'