Karmarama funds new youth agency
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 March 2012 11:55AM
Karmarama has launched a specialist youth agency called KID, headed by its senior planner Jono Holt.
The new agency, which will operate separately to Karmarama and have its own P&L, has launched with clients including BBC Radio 1 and the youth clothing chain Republic.
KID is funded by the Karmarama "K-Futures" scheme, which launched last year and allows staff to apply for funding if they have a business or innovation idea.
The agency will attempt to deliver insight into the 16- to 29-year-old market. It is establishing a network of journalists and young trendsetters, which will feed directly into its creative department.
Holt has worked at Karmarama for five years on clients including the BBC and Nintendo. He said: "We’re here to help brands be more useful to the lives of young people. We set out to help our clients understand their audiences in the most interesting ways and then develop ideas that young people really care about."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire