In association with
Tesco 'glide' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 March 2012 12:56PM
The Red Brick Road has launched a campaign to promote the spring/summer 2012 womenswear range for the Tesco brand F&F.
The campaign spans TV, cinema, press, outdoor and digital. "Glide" features a mum who seamlessly deals with the challenges life throws at her while looking stylish.
The TV work was created by Mark Slack and Gemma Phillips, and directed by Henrik Hallgren through Rogue.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London