In association with
Financial Times 'stay on top of the world' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 March 2012 02:27PM
DDB UK has created three films with the Information Is Beautiful author David McCandless to highlight the Financial Times' position in the US as a global provider of business news.
The films were projected in 3D at New York’s Grand Central station over 27-29 March to target commuters. Using a touch-sensitive floor mat, visitors could interact with the films.
The work was created by Laura Brailsford and Sophie Knox.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires