In association with
Financial Times 'stay on top of the world' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 March 2012 02:27PM
DDB UK has created three films with the Information Is Beautiful author David McCandless to highlight the Financial Times' position in the US as a global provider of business news.
The films were projected in 3D at New York’s Grand Central station over 27-29 March to target commuters. Using a touch-sensitive floor mat, visitors could interact with the films.
The work was created by Laura Brailsford and Sophie Knox.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Search Account Manager - London - £28K to £32K - www.we Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Global Production Manager Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £65000 per annum + re-location package , South Korea
- PPC Executive - Digital Media Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - Experiential and Events - 38K - 42K Bamboo Crowd £38K - £42K, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity