Legoland 'mini breaks' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Friday, 30 March 2012 12:01PM
The Legoland Windsor Resort has launched a billboard campaign in miniature, promoting its mini-breaks offering.
The billboards are a fraction of the size of the standard six- or 48-sheet advertising and are made from Lego.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London