In association with
Audi 'the swan' by BBH
Campaign Work, Friday, 30 March 2012 02:42PM
Audi UK is promoting its A5 with an advertising campaign harking back to the company's early days as a pioneer of aerodynamic design.
The ad was created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty and directed by the Oscar-winning director Joachim Back.
It is a take on the classic children's tale The Ugly Duckling and features the original Danny Kaye song of the same name.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £62,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Analyst Jarlett de Grouchy £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Surrey
- Market Research and Insight Executive (Manager level) Stopgap £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Global Client Director PFJ £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London