Hotline: The Advertising Association said
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 March 2012 12:00AM
The Advertising Association said that a report into last year's London riots used incorrect statistics and that its authors did not consult with the ad industry ahead of publication.
The report, by the Government-commissioned Riots Communities and Victims Panel, claimed that "aggressive marketing" played a part in causing unrest.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, Birmingham
- HEAD OF DIGITAL SALES Success Digital £Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme, Manchester
- PPC Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, North West England