In association with
Google+ 'Tom' by Adam & Eve
Campaign Work, Monday, 02 April 2012 10:00AM
Google has launched the first UK TV ad for its Google+ social network.
The 90-second commercial, called ''Google+: Tom", features the actor Benedict Cumberbatch reading The Seven Ages Of Man, from As You Like It by William Shakespeare.
It follows the life of "Tom" as he lives and shares on the Google+ platform.
The ad was launched during ITV's Britain's Got Talent. Media spend for the campaign was £2 million.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London