In association with
Google+ 'Tom' by Adam & Eve
Campaign Work, Monday, 02 April 2012 10:00AM
Google has launched the first UK TV ad for its Google+ social network.
The 90-second commercial, called ''Google+: Tom", features the actor Benedict Cumberbatch reading The Seven Ages Of Man, from As You Like It by William Shakespeare.
It follows the life of "Tom" as he lives and shares on the Google+ platform.
The ad was launched during ITV's Britain's Got Talent. Media spend for the campaign was £2 million.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PPC Campaign Executive - London Search Agency Silverdrum to £25,000 + benefits, London
- UK Marketing Controller Better Placed Recruitment £40000 - £49000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus , Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Competitive Salary, Birmingham
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity