In association with
Google+ 'Tom' by Adam & Eve
Campaign Work, Monday, 02 April 2012 10:00AM
Google has launched the first UK TV ad for its Google+ social network.
The 90-second commercial, called ''Google+: Tom", features the actor Benedict Cumberbatch reading The Seven Ages Of Man, from As You Like It by William Shakespeare.
It follows the life of "Tom" as he lives and shares on the Google+ platform.
The ad was launched during ITV's Britain's Got Talent. Media spend for the campaign was £2 million.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing & Communications Director Stopgap £70000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Lipton Fleming £28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Associate Director of Content Strategy - London £75,000 Adam Recruitment £75000 - £76000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart