In association with
Google+ 'Tom' by Adam & Eve
Campaign Work, Monday, 02 April 2012 10:00AM
Google has launched the first UK TV ad for its Google+ social network.
The 90-second commercial, called ''Google+: Tom", features the actor Benedict Cumberbatch reading The Seven Ages Of Man, from As You Like It by William Shakespeare.
It follows the life of "Tom" as he lives and shares on the Google+ platform.
The ad was launched during ITV's Britain's Got Talent. Media spend for the campaign was £2 million.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Communications Manager, Charity, Stanmore, £30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Great Benefits, Stanmore
- EPIC COMMS PLANNING DIRECTOR POSITION - AUTOMOTIVE Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency Adam Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Integrated Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £50-60K + Benefits., London