In association with
Art Fund 'art guide' by 101
Campaign Work, Monday, 02 April 2012 10:30AM
Art Fund, the national fundraising charity that helps museums and galleries to buy and show art, has launched a smartphone app allowing users to find art anywhere in the UK.
It features 600 galleries and museums in England, Scotland and Wales, and lists all current and upcoming must-see art exhibitions.
Users can get a glimpse of a gallery or exhibition and read what the critics have to say before visiting.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director / Junior Account Director - [Shopper / Broadcast] - Superb agency! Fill Recruitment Ltd to £45k plus exciting benefits, London
- Qualitative Research Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, London
- Insight Executive/Manager, FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £23000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London
- Category Insight Manager, FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £33000 - £38000 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity