In association with
Art Fund 'art guide' by 101
Campaign Work, Monday, 02 April 2012 10:30AM
Art Fund, the national fundraising charity that helps museums and galleries to buy and show art, has launched a smartphone app allowing users to find art anywhere in the UK.
It features 600 galleries and museums in England, Scotland and Wales, and lists all current and upcoming must-see art exhibitions.
Users can get a glimpse of a gallery or exhibition and read what the critics have to say before visiting.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Supplier Development Manager Nigel Wright Recruitment £50000 Per Annum Competitive, Bristol
- Freelance Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £180 - £220 per day, East London
- Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum + car allowance and benefits, Watford
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push