In association with
Art Fund 'art guide' by 101
Campaign Work, Monday, 02 April 2012 10:30AM
Art Fund, the national fundraising charity that helps museums and galleries to buy and show art, has launched a smartphone app allowing users to find art anywhere in the UK.
It features 600 galleries and museums in England, Scotland and Wales, and lists all current and upcoming must-see art exhibitions.
Users can get a glimpse of a gallery or exhibition and read what the critics have to say before visiting.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP