In association with
Art Fund 'art guide' by 101
Campaign Work, Monday, 02 April 2012 10:30AM
Art Fund, the national fundraising charity that helps museums and galleries to buy and show art, has launched a smartphone app allowing users to find art anywhere in the UK.
It features 600 galleries and museums in England, Scotland and Wales, and lists all current and upcoming must-see art exhibitions.
Users can get a glimpse of a gallery or exhibition and read what the critics have to say before visiting.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Qualitative Senior Research Executive Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart