In association with
Art Fund 'art guide' by 101
Campaign Work, Monday, 02 April 2012 10:30AM
Art Fund, the national fundraising charity that helps museums and galleries to buy and show art, has launched a smartphone app allowing users to find art anywhere in the UK.
It features 600 galleries and museums in England, Scotland and Wales, and lists all current and upcoming must-see art exhibitions.
Users can get a glimpse of a gallery or exhibition and read what the critics have to say before visiting.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Business Development Manager Major Players £40000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus , City of London
- Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum, Newmarket
- Account Executive - boutique design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £25000 per annum, London