In association with
Walkers 'Baked Stars' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Monday, 02 April 2012 04:30PM
Gary Lineker gets a "baked" makeover to launch Walkers' new star-shaped crisps in the latest spot from Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Lineker said: "Filming the new Baked Stars ad really was a lot fun. Over the years, Walkers adverts have seen me do a lot of crazy things and wear a lot of different costumes, but I’ve never been ‘baked’."
The ad airs for the first time during Britain’s Got Talent this Saturday.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Campaign Delivery Executive Stopgap £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester