In association with
Cadbury Dairy Milk 'Helium Bubbly' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 03 April 2012 11:28AM
Cadbury launched an April Fools' campaign for its Dairy Milk Bubbly bar "made with helium".
Two videos, a video blog about the product and "amateur" footage of the floating bar were released and seeded via the Cadbury social community. Digital posters featuring the "new" bar appeared at national rail stations.
The activity forms part of the "Joyville" campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London