In association with
BBC 'Shakespeare unlocked season' by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 03 April 2012 04:20PM
Karmarama has created a campaign for the Shakespeare season on the BBC.
The campaign is aiming to help bring the works of Shakespeare to a wider audience and celebrate how one man was able to uniquely capture the human condition.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Producer / Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: +package, Manchester
- Junior Account Manager [Direct & Digital Marketing] - Superb Agency - to £27k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £27k + great benefits, Soho. London
- UK Account Director Haymarket Media Group Dependent on experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London