In association with
BBC 'Shakespeare unlocked season' by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 03 April 2012 04:20PM
Karmarama has created a campaign for the Shakespeare season on the BBC.
The campaign is aiming to help bring the works of Shakespeare to a wider audience and celebrate how one man was able to uniquely capture the human condition.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Web Analyst Zebra People £50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Digital Art Director Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, West Midlands