In association with
BBC 'Shakespeare unlocked season' by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 03 April 2012 04:20PM
Karmarama has created a campaign for the Shakespeare season on the BBC.
The campaign is aiming to help bring the works of Shakespeare to a wider audience and celebrate how one man was able to uniquely capture the human condition.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Art Worker - Multinational Branding Agency - Dubai HR Source Very Attractive Salary + Benefits., Dubai,
- Design Director _ Multinational Branding Agency - Dubai HR Source Very Attractive TAX FREE salary, Bonus and Benefits., Dubai, UAE, United Arab Emirates
- SEO Manager Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + car + excellent bonus, West London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions