Betfair 'big match' by Synergy
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 10 April 2012 09:19AM
Betfair has released a online short film by Synergy that aims to capture the essence of 1970s football.
The agency was briefed to come up with a film concept that would take Kettering Town back to 1976.
This led to the creation of the TV presenter charcter 'Dave Mandelson' (played by Louis Waymouth).
The film was directed by Sam Talbot through Short Form Film Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Presentations Designer Gemini Search Up to £45000, Central London
- Marketing Manager - GM Stopgap £180 - £210 per day, Hertfordshire
- Graduate HR Assistant Major Players £20000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits , City of London
- Organic Performance Director PFJ £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film