Nike 'I would run to you' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 10 April 2012 12:07PM
A new Nike campaign tells a lighthearted story of how running reunites a long-distance couple.
The campaign includes a full-length two-and-a-half-minute film, a 60-second version, 15-second teaser ads, rich media banners and an online Nike+ challenge.
The film was directed by Ringan Ledwidge and shot in three cities and five states over the course of 11 days.
Along the way, there are cameos from the model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and the skateboarder Theotis Beasley.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London