Tic Tac 'worst breath on earth' by Ogilvy & Mather Paris
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 10 April 2012 12:00PM
Ogilvy & Mather Paris staged and shot a stunt in France for Tic Tac that dramatises the consequences of having bad breath.
The stunt took place in Rouen, where the Tic Tac owner Ferrero's factory is based. It launched at the weekend and has clocked up nearly 200,000 views on YouTube.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Development Communications Officer Imperial College London £33,590 - £41,540 p.a., South Kensington, London
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Role, FMCG brand, ATL, Integrated & Digital - award winning agency MODA consult £35k - £37k plus excellent benefits, Central London
- PR Account Executive, B2B Tech, London, £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 per annum, London