Tic Tac 'worst breath on earth' by Ogilvy & Mather Paris
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 10 April 2012 12:00PM
Ogilvy & Mather Paris staged and shot a stunt in France for Tic Tac that dramatises the consequences of having bad breath.
The stunt took place in Rouen, where the Tic Tac owner Ferrero's factory is based. It launched at the weekend and has clocked up nearly 200,000 views on YouTube.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel