In association with
Adidas 'take the stage' by Sid Lee
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 10 April 2012 02:46PM
Adidas brought together the Team GB athletes Victoria Pendleton, Louis Smith and Tom Daley, as well as the fictional comedian Keith Lemon and the musician Example, in a new campaign designed to identify, nurture and celebrate talent.
The Adidas marketing director Nick Craggs said: "Our new 'take the stage' campaign is designed to showcase London but also the talent that exists within Great Britain.
"Adidas is providing young people across Britain once-in-a-lifetime opportunities that could change their lives. We feel the campaign is a great way to celebrate London and inspire the rest of Britain."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategic Insights Manager - Mobile Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum + healthcare, bonus, , London
- Sales and Marketing Executive (print and digital media) Publimatic Up to £35,000pa plus reasonable expenses, Bloomsbury/Holborn
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum, Uxbridge
- Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £20000 per annum, Leamington Spa
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film