In association with
Adidas 'take the stage' by Sid Lee
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 10 April 2012 02:46PM
Adidas brought together the Team GB athletes Victoria Pendleton, Louis Smith and Tom Daley, as well as the fictional comedian Keith Lemon and the musician Example, in a new campaign designed to identify, nurture and celebrate talent.
The Adidas marketing director Nick Craggs said: "Our new 'take the stage' campaign is designed to showcase London but also the talent that exists within Great Britain.
"Adidas is providing young people across Britain once-in-a-lifetime opportunities that could change their lives. We feel the campaign is a great way to celebrate London and inspire the rest of Britain."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- UK & I Marketing Manager Stopgap £28000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent BTL London Agency - £37k + benefits! Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £37k, London
- Account Director - B2B technology Marketing Stonor £50,000 plus pension, H/C and 25 days holiday, West London/Bucks
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'