Intel 'desperado' by Venables Bell & Partners
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 10 April 2012 03:27PM
Intel has launched its biggest marketing campaign, by Venables Bell & Partners, in nearly a decade.
"A new era of computing" is set in ancient China, medieval times and the Old West.
The first spot, "desperado", debuted on US TV after a global launch through paid promotion on Twitter.
It was written by Matt Fee, art directed by Greg Wyatt and directed by Daniel Kleinman through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Sales Development Manager Adam Recruitment £33000 per annum, Cheshire
- Social Media Strategist Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Digital Performance Director Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Designer - West London Nakama £40 000 + Benefits, West London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'