Intel 'desperado' by Venables Bell & Partners
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 10 April 2012 03:27PM
Intel has launched its biggest marketing campaign, by Venables Bell & Partners, in nearly a decade.
"A new era of computing" is set in ancient China, medieval times and the Old West.
The first spot, "desperado", debuted on US TV after a global launch through paid promotion on Twitter.
It was written by Matt Fee, art directed by Greg Wyatt and directed by Daniel Kleinman through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films