Intel 'desperado' by Venables Bell & Partners
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 10 April 2012 03:27PM
Intel has launched its biggest marketing campaign, by Venables Bell & Partners, in nearly a decade.
"A new era of computing" is set in ancient China, medieval times and the Old West.
The first spot, "desperado", debuted on US TV after a global launch through paid promotion on Twitter.
It was written by Matt Fee, art directed by Greg Wyatt and directed by Daniel Kleinman through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London
- SEO Director / Head of Business Development - £65K (£85K OTE) Salt £65000 per annum + 20000 OTE, London
- Senior Account Manager, Corporate Branding Hasson Associates £38,000 - £50,000 , Central London
- AD - Sports/Football brands Hasson Associates £45,000 - £55,000, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity