Intel 'desperado' by Venables Bell & Partners
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 10 April 2012 03:27PM
Intel has launched its biggest marketing campaign, by Venables Bell & Partners, in nearly a decade.
"A new era of computing" is set in ancient China, medieval times and the Old West.
The first spot, "desperado", debuted on US TV after a global launch through paid promotion on Twitter.
It was written by Matt Fee, art directed by Greg Wyatt and directed by Daniel Kleinman through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- PR Executive Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £25000 per annum + DOE, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £300 - £450 per day, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard