Diary: Some birthday treat
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 April 2012 08:00AM
Over the years, Bartle Bogle Hegarty's Kevin Brown has built a reputation as one of the smartest planning brains around while nourishing a thirst for the finer libations in life.
But Diary has never had him down as a finely tuned athlete. Until now, that is. Brown, who turns 50 in late May, has committed to the epic Dallaglio Flintoff Cycle Slam in aid of the Dallaglio Foundation for cancer research. Alongside the likes of the former England rugby skipper Lawrence Dallaglio and ex-England cricket captain Andrew Flintoff, Brown will attempt to complete the massive 2,872 kilometre ride between the Olympic stadiums in Athens and London. All being well, he'll be back home in time for his birthday celebrations. Those who want to support Brown can go to www.dallaglioflintoff2012.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire