Diary: Some birthday treat
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 April 2012 08:00AM
Over the years, Bartle Bogle Hegarty's Kevin Brown has built a reputation as one of the smartest planning brains around while nourishing a thirst for the finer libations in life.
But Diary has never had him down as a finely tuned athlete. Until now, that is. Brown, who turns 50 in late May, has committed to the epic Dallaglio Flintoff Cycle Slam in aid of the Dallaglio Foundation for cancer research. Alongside the likes of the former England rugby skipper Lawrence Dallaglio and ex-England cricket captain Andrew Flintoff, Brown will attempt to complete the massive 2,872 kilometre ride between the Olympic stadiums in Athens and London. All being well, he'll be back home in time for his birthday celebrations. Those who want to support Brown can go to www.dallaglioflintoff2012.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency