Diary: Some birthday treat
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 April 2012 08:00AM
Over the years, Bartle Bogle Hegarty's Kevin Brown has built a reputation as one of the smartest planning brains around while nourishing a thirst for the finer libations in life.
But Diary has never had him down as a finely tuned athlete. Until now, that is. Brown, who turns 50 in late May, has committed to the epic Dallaglio Flintoff Cycle Slam in aid of the Dallaglio Foundation for cancer research. Alongside the likes of the former England rugby skipper Lawrence Dallaglio and ex-England cricket captain Andrew Flintoff, Brown will attempt to complete the massive 2,872 kilometre ride between the Olympic stadiums in Athens and London. All being well, he'll be back home in time for his birthday celebrations. Those who want to support Brown can go to www.dallaglioflintoff2012.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Designer become Unspecified, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign