The7stars scoops Travel Counsellors
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 April 2012 11:50AM
Travel Counsellors has hired the7stars to handle its media planning and buying account after a competitive pitch.
The UK travel company's estimated £2 million media spend was previously managed by an internal team.
The7stars has been appointed ahead of an advertising push behind the brand.
Claire Flanagan, the marketing manager at Travel Counsellors, said: "This will be one of our most significant advertising campaigns to date, so it was essential that we were confident in the agency we brought on board. We are excited to be working with the7stars and looking forward to seeing the results of the campaign."
Travel Counsellors, which has attempted to position itself as a strong provider of customer service, was named the UK travel agency of the year at The Guardian, The Observer and guardian.co.uk Travel Awards in 2010.
The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Bolton.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign