VO5 Extreme Style 'pageant' by Euro RSCG London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 12 April 2012 03:38PM
Euro RSCG London has created what it is billing as the first-ever iAd to use Twitter and its camera function, ahead of the next TV spot in the "Pliktisijiteur Village Pageant" campaign.
The interactive iAd invites people to "village your hair" by manipulating a photo with various styles. Each style gets a reaction from a villager, such as the butter churner or needle worker, before an "Extreme Style" look gets you banished from the village for not conforming. Users can Tweet pictures of their hairstyles to their followers for a reaction.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account