VO5 Extreme Style 'pageant' by Euro RSCG London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 12 April 2012 03:38PM
Euro RSCG London has created what it is billing as the first-ever iAd to use Twitter and its camera function, ahead of the next TV spot in the "Pliktisijiteur Village Pageant" campaign.
The interactive iAd invites people to "village your hair" by manipulating a photo with various styles. Each style gets a reaction from a villager, such as the butter churner or needle worker, before an "Extreme Style" look gets you banished from the village for not conforming. Users can Tweet pictures of their hairstyles to their followers for a reaction.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London
- Web Conversion Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, North West England
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players negotiable, London