In association with
Changing Faces 'Leo' by DDB
Campaign Work, Monday, 16 April 2012 10:03AM
The facial disfigurement charity Changing Faces has unveiled an advertising campaign, created by DDB.
The campaign launched in Odeon cinemas nationwide on 13 April.
Starring the Downton Abbey actress and patron Michelle Dockery and Leo Gormley, a man with burn scars, the work aims to highlight how strongly and unconsciously audiences link scars and unusual faces with evil intent.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid-Weight Art Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital project Manager, digital technology - £40-50K Source £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Communications Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23836 - £30457 per annum, Swindon