In association with
Changing Faces 'Leo' by DDB
Campaign Work, Monday, 16 April 2012 10:03AM
The facial disfigurement charity Changing Faces has unveiled an advertising campaign, created by DDB.
The campaign launched in Odeon cinemas nationwide on 13 April.
Starring the Downton Abbey actress and patron Michelle Dockery and Leo Gormley, a man with burn scars, the work aims to highlight how strongly and unconsciously audiences link scars and unusual faces with evil intent.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Account Manager - CRM (specialism eCRM) PFJ £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- User Experience Specialist Stopgap £28000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Senior Communications & Brand Manager Breakthrough Breast Cancer £42,000 - £48,000, Central London
- Marketing Communications Manager - Financial Services Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £40000 - £41000 per annum + benefits, City of London