In association with
Changing Faces 'Leo' by DDB
Campaign Work, Monday, 16 April 2012 10:03AM
The facial disfigurement charity Changing Faces has unveiled an advertising campaign, created by DDB.
The campaign launched in Odeon cinemas nationwide on 13 April.
Starring the Downton Abbey actress and patron Michelle Dockery and Leo Gormley, a man with burn scars, the work aims to highlight how strongly and unconsciously audiences link scars and unusual faces with evil intent.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films