In association with
Sainsbury's Bank 'Annabel and Andrew' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Monday, 16 April 2012 02:21PM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO's executive creative director, Paul Brazier, and the Pretzel Films director Jamie Maule-Ffinch have created an online campaign to launch Sainsbury's Bank's Facebook page.
The 112-second YouTube films highlight two families’ hectic lives.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires