Sonic Drive-In 'the tax cut game' by Goodby, Silverstein & Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 16 April 2012 03:58PM
Sonic Drive-In in the US is celebrating Tax Day by having an all-day, half-price happy hour on sodas.
To raise awareness, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners has created a spot with the brand's "Two Guys" character as well as a game on Sonic’s website.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall