Sonic Drive-In 'the tax cut game' by Goodby, Silverstein & Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 16 April 2012 03:58PM
Sonic Drive-In in the US is celebrating Tax Day by having an all-day, half-price happy hour on sodas.
To raise awareness, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners has created a spot with the brand's "Two Guys" character as well as a game on Sonic’s website.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Periscope Recruitment LLP £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Business Development Director Major Players £55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and benefits , City of London
- Head of SEO & Content Marketing - Cheshire ASG £30,000 - £40,000 , Cheshire/ Merseyside
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%