Sonic Drive-In 'the tax cut game' by Goodby, Silverstein & Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 16 April 2012 03:58PM
Sonic Drive-In in the US is celebrating Tax Day by having an all-day, half-price happy hour on sodas.
To raise awareness, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners has created a spot with the brand's "Two Guys" character as well as a game on Sonic’s website.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Campaign Delivery Executive Stopgap £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester