Daily Diary - Young creative talent
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 April 2012 12:35PM
If you're looking for young creative talent, then you need to look no further.
Arts University College Bournemouth has done the hard work for you, after finding ten young creatives as part of its "Who are you?" competition.
AUCB, in partnership with the outdoor ad company JCDecaux, whittled down ten finalists from 200 international entrants to showcase young creative talent.
The ten winning entries will now be posted on 50 JCDecaux 48-sheet billboards throughout the UK.
The competition, which launched on Facebook last month, challenged 16- to 18-year-old artists and designers to submit artwork that described who they were in the world. A public vote for the ten winners followed on the social networking site.
Winners' work will also be exhibited in a gallery at AUCB from 25-29 April.
If you have a Daily Diary story, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- SEO Account Manager Guru Careers £25 - 30k (DOE) + Benefits, Based in Pool,Cornwall (TR15) - commutable from Redruth, Camborne, Chacewater, Blackwater
- Freelance Senior Digital Designer Purple Consultancy £200 - £250 per day, London
- Freelance Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy £200 - £230 per day, London
- NatWest gets Trigger Happy with Dom Joly stunt
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Should brands be held to their straplines?
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign