In association with
Air New Zealand 'premium enjoyment' by Albion
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 17 April 2012 05:21PM
Albion has created digital and print work for Air New Zealand.
The ad executions take viewers directly into Air New Zealand's cabin, giving a first-person view of what travellers experience and how they can enjoy the space, whether flying alone or with a partner.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Copywriter - midweight to senior David Thatcher Recruitment £45-50k, London or Surrey
- Head of Art David Thatcher Recruitment £60-70k, Bristol
- Research Director - Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Senior Program Manager air recruitment Up to £75K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London