In association with
Air New Zealand 'premium enjoyment' by Albion
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 17 April 2012 05:21PM
Albion has created digital and print work for Air New Zealand.
The ad executions take viewers directly into Air New Zealand's cabin, giving a first-person view of what travellers experience and how they can enjoy the space, whether flying alone or with a partner.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London