In association with
Air New Zealand 'premium enjoyment' by Albion
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 17 April 2012 05:21PM
Albion has created digital and print work for Air New Zealand.
The ad executions take viewers directly into Air New Zealand's cabin, giving a first-person view of what travellers experience and how they can enjoy the space, whether flying alone or with a partner.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne