In association with
Air New Zealand 'premium enjoyment' by Albion
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 17 April 2012 05:21PM
Albion has created digital and print work for Air New Zealand.
The ad executions take viewers directly into Air New Zealand's cabin, giving a first-person view of what travellers experience and how they can enjoy the space, whether flying alone or with a partner.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive Kingsgate Recruitment £30,000 with great benefits, South West London
- Strategy & Creative Planner - Media Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£70K + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"