In association with
Greggs 'taste rescue' by Gratterpalm
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 18 April 2012 12:10PM
Greggs has launched an integrated marketing campaign designed to reinforce its value and freshness credentials.
The campaign involves a mix of above- and below-the-line advertising, social media, experiential marketing and PR activity, and kicks off with a new microsite.
At the heart of the campaign will be "Professor Gregg T Bud" – Greggs' own "tastebudologist".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014