Diary: A date at the movies?
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 April 2012 08:00AM
The cinema sales house DCM has launched a networking event designed to bring together advertising and media folk.
Billed DCM Tuesdays, the event is essentially a monthly film club where the industry "can relax and mingle over a complimentary glass of wine before being treated by DCM to screenings of the year's hottest new cinema releases". Sounds good to us, though we wimped out of attending the first screening of the scary-looking horror movie The Cabin In The Woods.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films