Diary: A date at the movies?
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 April 2012 08:00AM
The cinema sales house DCM has launched a networking event designed to bring together advertising and media folk.
Billed DCM Tuesdays, the event is essentially a monthly film club where the industry "can relax and mingle over a complimentary glass of wine before being treated by DCM to screenings of the year's hottest new cinema releases". Sounds good to us, though we wimped out of attending the first screening of the scary-looking horror movie The Cabin In The Woods.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London