In association with
Vision Express 'not again' by Dare
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 18 April 2012 02:21PM
Vision Express has released the latest spot in its "we'll see you right" campaign.
The 30-second ad, which was created by Dare and supports the two-for-one designer glasses offer, centres on a zookeeper whose glasses are repeatedly stolen by a group of monkeys.
It was written by Nick Bird and Lee Smith, and directed by James Griffiths through Moxie Pictures.
The ad will be supported by Twitter activity from Bud the monkey.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed