In association with
Vision Express 'not again' by Dare
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 18 April 2012 02:21PM
Vision Express has released the latest spot in its "we'll see you right" campaign.
The 30-second ad, which was created by Dare and supports the two-for-one designer glasses offer, centres on a zookeeper whose glasses are repeatedly stolen by a group of monkeys.
It was written by Nick Bird and Lee Smith, and directed by James Griffiths through Moxie Pictures.
The ad will be supported by Twitter activity from Bud the monkey.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Social Media Account Manager Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £40k + benefits, Colchester
- Digital Project Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, West Midlands
- Conceptual Creative E3 Media Limited £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience, Situated in the creative quarter of Bristol
- Insight Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £27k, Central London