Science Museum looks to build digital ad roster
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 April 2012 04:30PM
The National Museum of Science and Industry is reviewing its digital advertising requirements.
The group, which operates four museums, including London’s Science Museum, is looking to appoint between three and four digital agencies to work on its digital marketing.
It has issued a tender and plans to invite at least five agencies to pitch for a place on its new digital roster. The process follows last year’s appointment of Creature London to handle advertising for the Science Museum.
In addition to digital advertising for the London-based venue, the brief also covers the National Railway Museum, the National Media Museum and the Museum of Science and Industry.
Agencies have until 17 May to register an interest in pitching for a place on the roster. The roster is expected to be in place for three years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London