In association with
Carphone Warehouse 'waste' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 23 April 2012 11:44AM
The Wombles star in a new integrated campaign for Carphone Warehouse highlighting the issue of waste in the pay monthly mobile market.
The campaign comprises outdoor, online, press and radio activity. Bernard Cribbins voices the radio work to Mike Batt’s original Wombles soundtrack and Nick Price created the bespoke illustrations for all print media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London