In association with
Carphone Warehouse 'waste' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 23 April 2012 11:44AM
The Wombles star in a new integrated campaign for Carphone Warehouse highlighting the issue of waste in the pay monthly mobile market.
The campaign comprises outdoor, online, press and radio activity. Bernard Cribbins voices the radio work to Mike Batt’s original Wombles soundtrack and Nick Price created the bespoke illustrations for all print media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool