In association with
Carphone Warehouse 'waste' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 23 April 2012 11:44AM
The Wombles star in a new integrated campaign for Carphone Warehouse highlighting the issue of waste in the pay monthly mobile market.
The campaign comprises outdoor, online, press and radio activity. Bernard Cribbins voices the radio work to Mike Batt’s original Wombles soundtrack and Nick Price created the bespoke illustrations for all print media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Manager - Legal MCG Associates Competitive and tax free, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Business Director - Digital Planning/Buying Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Naked Cara Delevingne ad 'does not objectify women'
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO