In association with
Carphone Warehouse 'waste' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 23 April 2012 11:44AM
The Wombles star in a new integrated campaign for Carphone Warehouse highlighting the issue of waste in the pay monthly mobile market.
The campaign comprises outdoor, online, press and radio activity. Bernard Cribbins voices the radio work to Mike Batt’s original Wombles soundtrack and Nick Price created the bespoke illustrations for all print media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Design Director Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Senior Product Manager - No1 Beauty Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Advertising Campaign Manager Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + car and bonus., Slough
- Midweight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £200 - £250 per day, West London