Microsoft 'Kinect Star Wars app (for Xbox 360)' by McCann London and UM International
Campaign Work, Monday, 23 April 2012 11:57AM
Microsoft has released a free mobile app to launch Kinect Star Wars for Xbox 360.
The new app is free to download on Windows phones, IOS and Android mobile operating systems. It helps mark the release of the Kinect Star Wars Xbox 360 game, which uses the Kinect’s controller-free, motion-tracking technology to enable players to "fight like a Jedi".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account