Microsoft 'Kinect Star Wars app (for Xbox 360)' by McCann London and UM International
Campaign Work, Monday, 23 April 2012 11:57AM
Microsoft has released a free mobile app to launch Kinect Star Wars for Xbox 360.
The new app is free to download on Windows phones, IOS and Android mobile operating systems. It helps mark the release of the Kinect Star Wars Xbox 360 game, which uses the Kinect’s controller-free, motion-tracking technology to enable players to "fight like a Jedi".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity