The Sunday Times 'Rich List 2012' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 23 April 2012 03:35PM
The Sunday Times, the News International newspaper, has launched a campaign by CHI & Partners to promote its Rich List 2012, which will be published on Sunday (29 April).
The ads feature celebrities who have been resized according to their wealth.
A Harry Potter-themed ad shows a massive JK Rowling next to a tiny Rupert Grint. Another execution shows Mick Jagger dwarfing his Rolling Stones bandmates.
The press ads were unveiled in the paper in weekly stages before moving to outdoor posters, radio, direct response TV and social media.
The work was created by Richard Brim and Daniel Fisher, and designed by Lee Robbins and Rob Swainson. Retouching was by Smoke & Mirrors and CHI Design.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Graphic Designer / Creative Designer Guru Careers £35 - 40k, Based in London (EC1)
- Freelance ATL Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £190 per day, London
- Head of Marketing & Sales Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Display Account Manager- Print and Digital £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive