The Sunday Times 'Rich List 2012' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 23 April 2012 03:35PM
The Sunday Times, the News International newspaper, has launched a campaign by CHI & Partners to promote its Rich List 2012, which will be published on Sunday (29 April).
The ads feature celebrities who have been resized according to their wealth.
A Harry Potter-themed ad shows a massive JK Rowling next to a tiny Rupert Grint. Another execution shows Mick Jagger dwarfing his Rolling Stones bandmates.
The press ads were unveiled in the paper in weekly stages before moving to outdoor posters, radio, direct response TV and social media.
The work was created by Richard Brim and Daniel Fisher, and designed by Lee Robbins and Rob Swainson. Retouching was by Smoke & Mirrors and CHI Design.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency