The Sunday Times 'Rich List 2012' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 23 April 2012 03:35PM
The Sunday Times, the News International newspaper, has launched a campaign by CHI & Partners to promote its Rich List 2012, which will be published on Sunday (29 April).
The ads feature celebrities who have been resized according to their wealth.
A Harry Potter-themed ad shows a massive JK Rowling next to a tiny Rupert Grint. Another execution shows Mick Jagger dwarfing his Rolling Stones bandmates.
The press ads were unveiled in the paper in weekly stages before moving to outdoor posters, radio, direct response TV and social media.
The work was created by Richard Brim and Daniel Fisher, and designed by Lee Robbins and Rob Swainson. Retouching was by Smoke & Mirrors and CHI Design.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views