In association with
Sainsbury's Bank 'rainbows' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 24 April 2012 02:33PM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has created a TV ad to promote Sainsbury's Nectar Credit Card.
The ad uses images of double rainbows, to convey how customers can receive double Nectar points, set to a version of Rainbow Connections, originally written for The Muppet Movie in 1979.
The spot was written by Diane Leaver and art directed by Simon Rice. It was directed by Michael Geoghegan through Partizan.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Senior Analyst Direct Recruitment £42,000, Central London
- COPYWRITER - INTERNATIONAL COMPANY - NORTHAMPTON, UK - £25-26K Salt £25000 - £26000 per annum, Northampton
- Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London