Cow & Gate picks BETC London to develop UK ads
Cow & Gate, the baby food and milk brand, has appointed BETC London as lead agency for the UK without a pitch.
The Group Danone-owned brand has previously adapted international ads created by its global agency BETC Paris for the UK, working with sister Havas agency Euro RSCG London.
Current creative includes a television ad featuring happy, laughing babies.
The award of the account comes after BETC London was invited to pitch UK-specific strategy and creative ideas to the Cow & Gate UK team in February.
It will produce TV, print and digital work for a campaign in July.
Cow & Gate is scheduled to spend in the region of £8m on media during 2012.
Matthew Charlton, chief executive of BETC London, said: "Cow & Gate has been at the forefront of baby nutrition in the UK for over 100 years, and, more recently as a champion of better toddler nutrition."
Work for Danone's Aptamil baby milk brand is unaffected and will continue to be adapted for the UK by Euro RSCG London.
Cow & Gate was unavailable for comment.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London