Diary: Gunners get gig again
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 08:00AM
Isn't it funny how Gerry Moira's favourite football team has a habit of turning up in his ads?
This picture of the Euro RSCG creative boss with some of the Arsenal players is evidence of his latest gratuitous use of the club for advertising purposes (it was Moira's idea to cast Thierry Henry in the original Renault Clio ads). The Arsenal players pictured here are in his latest Citroen spot getting a ballet lesson. Never has one man worked so hard to get an additional season ticket.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency