Diary: Gunners get gig again
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 08:00AM
Isn't it funny how Gerry Moira's favourite football team has a habit of turning up in his ads?
This picture of the Euro RSCG creative boss with some of the Arsenal players is evidence of his latest gratuitous use of the club for advertising purposes (it was Moira's idea to cast Thierry Henry in the original Renault Clio ads). The Arsenal players pictured here are in his latest Citroen spot getting a ballet lesson. Never has one man worked so hard to get an additional season ticket.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex