VCCP Blue picks up Victoria Circle task
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 10:30AM
The property developer Land Securities has handed the ad account for a major redevelopment of the Victoria area of London to VCCP Blue.
The agency won after a competitive pitch and will be tasked with promoting the launch of the new office, retail and residential development, known as Victoria Circle. The scheme is one of the largest regeneration projects undertaken in London.
Land Securities is also looking for an agency to handle the launch of a shopping centre in Leeds. The retail and leisure development is called Trinity Leeds, and agencies with retail and fashion experience have been approached to work across advertising and digital activity nationally. Albion, McGarryBowen and VCCP have been invited to pitch.
Separately, MPG Media Contacts, MediaCom and Initiative have all made it to the shortlist stage in the pitch for the Land Securities media account. MEC, the incumbent on the £2 million business, has been knocked off the list.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure