VCCP Blue picks up Victoria Circle task
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 10:30AM
The property developer Land Securities has handed the ad account for a major redevelopment of the Victoria area of London to VCCP Blue.
The agency won after a competitive pitch and will be tasked with promoting the launch of the new office, retail and residential development, known as Victoria Circle. The scheme is one of the largest regeneration projects undertaken in London.
Land Securities is also looking for an agency to handle the launch of a shopping centre in Leeds. The retail and leisure development is called Trinity Leeds, and agencies with retail and fashion experience have been approached to work across advertising and digital activity nationally. Albion, McGarryBowen and VCCP have been invited to pitch.
Separately, MPG Media Contacts, MediaCom and Initiative have all made it to the shortlist stage in the pitch for the Land Securities media account. MEC, the incumbent on the £2 million business, has been knocked off the list.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant Daniel Marks London Basic + Uncapped Bonus (1st year £30k OTE), Central London, Oxford Circus
- PR - Account Manager Major Players £130 - £180 per day, London
- Social Media Manager, Travel Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £44,000, Bromley
- SAE / JAM - Consumer Major Players £130 - £180 per day, London
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline
- Ewan McGregor parodies ad industry in BT campaign
- Jeremy Tester to leave Sky Media