VCCP Blue picks up Victoria Circle task
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 10:30AM
The property developer Land Securities has handed the ad account for a major redevelopment of the Victoria area of London to VCCP Blue.
The agency won after a competitive pitch and will be tasked with promoting the launch of the new office, retail and residential development, known as Victoria Circle. The scheme is one of the largest regeneration projects undertaken in London.
Land Securities is also looking for an agency to handle the launch of a shopping centre in Leeds. The retail and leisure development is called Trinity Leeds, and agencies with retail and fashion experience have been approached to work across advertising and digital activity nationally. Albion, McGarryBowen and VCCP have been invited to pitch.
Separately, MPG Media Contacts, MediaCom and Initiative have all made it to the shortlist stage in the pitch for the Land Securities media account. MEC, the incumbent on the £2 million business, has been knocked off the list.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Freelance Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director -ASAP! Network Career Consultants £190 - £225 per day + Longer contract offered, London
- Trade Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Hitchin
- Creative Strategist/Strategic Planner- Global Design agency Network Career Consultants £40000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure