JWT appoints Bill Hartley and Giles Hepworth
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 April 2012 10:25AM
JWT London has appointed the creative team Bill Hartley and Giles Hepworth.
The duo have been a freelance creative team for the past two years and have worked with a number of London-based advertising agencies.
They worked at Bartle Bogle Hegarty London between 2007 and 2009 on brands including Audi, British Airways and Johnnie Walker.
Before BBH London, the pair had stints at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and VCCP, where they worked on Marks & Spencer, Virgin Atlantic, Coca-Cola and O2.
Russell Ramsey, the executive creative director at JWT London, said: "Bill and Giles have done some great work on some very grown-up brands. I'm delighted they’re joining JWT."
The appointments follow that of Jeremy Carr and Dave Masterman, who were named creative directors at JWT last year.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Creative Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + pro rata, East London
- Campaign Manager - Poppy Lottery The Royal British Legion £30,000 plus £4,452 London weighting, Based at our offices near London Bridge
- Web Designer - Huge Public Facing Project ADLIB £20k-25k, Swindon
- UX Designer Creative Recruitment £300 - £350 per day, London
- Director of eCommerce - Kuwait - £150K+ (Tax Free) Salt £150000 - £175000 per annum + relocation + tax free, Kuwait City
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign