In association with
Orange 'Cinéday' by Publicis
Campaign Work, Friday, 27 April 2012 09:49AM
Catherine Deneuve stars in a new campaign for Orange in France.
It promotes Cinéday, which takes place every Tuesday, when Orange customers get a free cinema ticket for every one they buy.
The creative idea is that of choosing the right partner to take to the movies.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire