In association with
Cancer Research UK 'plain packaging' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Friday, 27 April 2012 12:42PM
AMV BBDO has launched a TV spot for Cancer Research promoting a new report from the charity that identifies young people and women as target groups for tobacco packaging.
The film shows l scenes of seven to 10 year olds as they discussing what attracts them to brightly coloured and attractively designed cigarette packs. It will launch on TV, in cinemas and on YouTube and is accompanied by a press campaign. It was written by Mark Fairbanks and art directed by Thiago de Moraes. It was directed by Finn McGough through Rogue.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, Birmingham
- HEAD OF DIGITAL SALES Success Digital £Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme, Manchester
- PPC Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, North West England