In association with
Stella Artois Cidre 'Cidre duet' by Mother
Campaign Work, Monday, 30 April 2012 03:18PM
Mother has created its latest spot for Stella Artois Cidre.
The idea behind the campaign is to remind the public of the difference between the suave and sophisticated world of Cidre from Stella Artois and plain old cider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Customer Analyst/Trading Analyst Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Producer - BIG GLOBAL AGENCY - £40k - West London Digital Gurus £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- SEO ACCOUNT MANAGER Success Digital £165 per day, London
- Campaign Manager - Poppy Lottery The Royal British Legion £30,000 plus £4,452 London weighting, Based at our offices near London Bridge
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive