In association with
Thinkbox 'Harvey and Rabbit' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Monday, 30 April 2012 03:30PM
Thinkbox has unveiled its new spot featuring Harvey the dog, the star of the trade body's previous TV campaign.
The ad is available to watch online at www.thinkbox.tv and launches on TV tomorrow (Tuesday 1 May).
It was created by Mark Slack and Gemma Phillips at The Red Brick Road, and directed by Si & Ad through Academy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel