In association with
Thinkbox 'Harvey and Rabbit' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Monday, 30 April 2012 03:30PM
Thinkbox has unveiled its new spot featuring Harvey the dog, the star of the trade body's previous TV campaign.
The ad is available to watch online at www.thinkbox.tv and launches on TV tomorrow (Tuesday 1 May).
It was created by Mark Slack and Gemma Phillips at The Red Brick Road, and directed by Si & Ad through Academy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, City of London
- Mid-Weight Creative Designers / Graphic Designers Guru Careers £30k, Based in Brighton, East Sussex (BN1) - Commutable from Hove, Portslade, Worthing, Eastbourne.
- Account Manager - Public Sector campaigns Stopgap £24000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Cross-Media Account Manager - up to £40K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni