In association with
Thinkbox 'Harvey and Rabbit' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Monday, 30 April 2012 03:30PM
Thinkbox has unveiled its new spot featuring Harvey the dog, the star of the trade body's previous TV campaign.
The ad is available to watch online at www.thinkbox.tv and launches on TV tomorrow (Tuesday 1 May).
It was created by Mark Slack and Gemma Phillips at The Red Brick Road, and directed by Si & Ad through Academy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London