In association with
Thinkbox 'Harvey and Rabbit' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Monday, 30 April 2012 03:30PM
Thinkbox has unveiled its new spot featuring Harvey the dog, the star of the trade body's previous TV campaign.
The ad is available to watch online at www.thinkbox.tv and launches on TV tomorrow (Tuesday 1 May).
It was created by Mark Slack and Gemma Phillips at The Red Brick Road, and directed by Si & Ad through Academy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account