In association with
Irn-Bru 'gets you through' by The Leith Agency
Campaign Work, Monday, 30 April 2012 04:04PM
The new campaign from Scotland's "other national drink" is said to have been inspired by Scottish people's ability to deal with difficult situations with a sense of humour.
The £2.5 million Irn-Bru campaign comprises three 30-second ads – "blind date", "pink bomb" and "steamy windows" – that will run on TV and in cinemas.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum + car/car allowance, South West England
- Assistant Brand Manager - Beauty Jarlett de Grouchy £20000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Hertfordshire
- Digital Campaign Executive The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Mid & Senior Flash Designer Digital Gurus £30000 - £55000 Per Annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SEO Technical Account Manager Ultimate Asset £28000 - £33000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)