Jammie Dodgers 'Dodgers number 1' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 01 May 2012 11:05AM
VCCP has created a spot for Jammie Dodgers that launched during ITV's Britain's Got Talent.
A series of ads will pit the Jammie, Toffee and Choccie Dodger monkeys against each other in a music battle.
Viewers will be directed to the Dodgers website to view each monkey’s full music video and vote for their favourite performance.
The work was written by Rob Ganguly and art directed by Andrew Aradipiotis. It was directed by Roderick Fenske through Hungry Man.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Account Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + OUTSTANDING commission, London
- Social Media Manager PFJ £42000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Social Media Executive Direct Recruitment £20,000 - £25,000, London
- Account Director Adam Recruitment $90000 - $110000 per annum + Bonus, New York