In association with
Ambrosia Rice 'picnic' by Dare
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 02 May 2012 03:51PM
Premier Foods has launched a campaign for Ambrosia by Dare with the message that Ambrosia rice snack pots are both creamy and naturally low in fat.
Set in the countryside, the quirky animated spot features an apple, a flask, a Scotch egg and a chicken drumstick laid out for a picnic, each animated with a superimposed face.
The team used sophisticated prosthetics to ensure the characters’ faces fit seamlessly on to the objects. The spot also sees the return of the line: "Devon knows it’s unbelievably good."
The TV ad will be accompanied by a press, poster and online banner campaign. The spot was created by Danny Hunt and Gavin Torrance, and directed by The Perlorian Brothers through Blink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London