In association with
Ambrosia Rice 'picnic' by Dare
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 02 May 2012 03:51PM
Premier Foods has launched a campaign for Ambrosia by Dare with the message that Ambrosia rice snack pots are both creamy and naturally low in fat.
Set in the countryside, the quirky animated spot features an apple, a flask, a Scotch egg and a chicken drumstick laid out for a picnic, each animated with a superimposed face.
The team used sophisticated prosthetics to ensure the characters’ faces fit seamlessly on to the objects. The spot also sees the return of the line: "Devon knows it’s unbelievably good."
The TV ad will be accompanied by a press, poster and online banner campaign. The spot was created by Danny Hunt and Gavin Torrance, and directed by The Perlorian Brothers through Blink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager ATL FMCG Twist Recruitment £28000.00 - £35000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits, West End
- Associate Director - Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £4200 - £47000 per annum, London
- EMEA SRE - Media Agency Elizabeth Norman International £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- PR Senior/Account Executive, B2B Tech, £22-27k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £270000 per annum, South West London