In association with
BBC 'Torch relay' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 02 May 2012 04:08PM
The BBC has begun its London 2012 Olympic Games marketing with a campaign by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
The ad uses animated dots to represent the individuals who will carry the Olympic Torch around the UK.
It was created by Jules Chalkley and Nick Simons, animated by Sander Jones, Boris Kossmehl and Marie Verhoeven, and directed by Kristian Andrews through Red Bee Media and Studio AKA.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire