Liam Gallagher's Pretty Green brand hires Holler
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 May 2012 11:25AM
Liam Gallagher's fashion brand Pretty Green has hired the creative agency Holler to handle its advertising.
Holler will be responsible for expanding the brand by repositioning it in the market, with the aim of attracting new customers as well as retaining existing ones.
The agency, which is part of Leo Burnett Group, will act as Pretty Green's lead shop alongside Neighbour, the branding and design specialist.
Holler will lead below-the-line digital communications for the brand as well as deal with strategy and communications planning for above-the-line media buys. The agency will also support brand developments, including the promotion of new season lines.
The first work to be undertaken by Holler will be a campaign to launch Pretty Green's sunglasses range.
The campaign will include an interactive event involving Gallagher, the former Oasis frontman, and fans of the brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014