Avelar Machado 'popular writers' by Draftfcb Portugal
Campaign Work, Thursday, 03 May 2012 10:05AM
Draftfcb in Portugal has executed three print ads for client antiquarian bookseller Avedar Machado.
Featuring writers like Agatha Christie, Mark Twain and James Joyce, it takes a keen eye to see the detail that shows that the second hand books are 'classics almost as good as new'.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Social/Digital Strategic Planner - Top Agency Digital Gurus £34000 - £38000 per annum + benefits, London
- Talented Mixed Methodology Researchers- Boutique Innovative Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £27000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Digital Strategy Director with Global Media Network Gemini Search £75000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Executive/Junior Account Executive fishtank £17000 - £22000 per annum, Surrey